Australian woman burnt by charging iPhone 7 as she slept

Short resume:

iphone
90%
earthquake
80%
pelaez
80%
news
60%
Australian woman burnt by charging iPhone 7 as she slept

An Australian woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7. In a Facebook post, Melanie Tan Pelaez posted a picture of her red, blistered arm and issued a warning to others to keep their phones well away from
Source Stuff.co.nz
Read More…

More News

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*